Glenco Electrical Services are a Level 2 Authorised Service Provider. This means we can take care of network services from the street to your property. We will be able to assist you with the following services:
- Installation, repair and/or maintenance of the overhead and/or underground service lines between electrical wiring on your premises and the electricity network
- Connection of your service lines to the network and making the connection 'live'
- Installation of electricity metering equipment
- Disconnection of your premises from the network
- Upgrading of customer/service mains, installation of steel poles, relocation of point of attachments and/or upgrading to three phase power supply
- We can audit your installation and ensure your property complies with current Australian Standards.
Glenco Electrical have been fully accredited and licenced as level 2 electricians (Authorised Service Providers) to deal with these types of jobs, and we are fully qualified to take care of this type of work, with over 25 years’ experience.
Additionally to this, we provide a 24 hour emergency service. This means that in the event of an emergency with the network services going into your property, we will be there to help, whatever the time of day, 365 days a year.